What are business cash flow loans?May 21, 2020
What is Invoice Finance?May 21, 2020
- Firstly, 1-36 month loan terms, however, most loan terms are 12 months.
- Secondly, income assessed by the lender accessing online accounting software or bank statements.
- Thirdly, income assessed by profit and loss, financials, or bank statements.
- Also, no property security required, however, PPSR security required.
- Importantly, the loan facility can be in a company name.
- Plus, lines of credit are also available where you pay interest only on the money you use.
- Keep in mind, cash flow loan amounts available from 80%-200% of monthly cash flow.
- Bad Credit is not usually acceptable. However, credit issues can be reviewed and approved as an exception.
- Finally, there is no mortgage security; consequently, unsecured finance can settle in as little as two days.