What is involved with ATO Tax Debt Negotiation?April 23, 2020
ATO Hardship or Tax Debt Finance?April 23, 2020
Applying for ato tax debt hardship with the ATO is quite an easy process. However, gaining an ATO hardship approval needs to fit within the ATO policies. Consequently, there are several ways to improve your chances of approval for Tax Debt Hardship:
- Call the ATO to discuss hardship and that you are unable to meet your obligations. Indeed, the ATO will make decisions based on their ATO hardship guidelines. Keep in mind, you will need to fully cover your circumstances and show financial difficulty. Also, the ato would seek a payment plan to cover the full tax debt account when determining suitability.
- Firstly, business closure.
- Secondly, disconnection of an essential service.
- Also, repossession of vehicle for business purpose. Imminent legal action pending for non-payment of debts.
- There are hardship review limitations. Such as, you cannot be approved hardship a substantial time after an event. Such as, you suffered an illness, and you applied for tax debt hardship two years after. As such, apply for the hardship the same specific financial year.
- Finally, You cannot access bank accounts because of court orders.