Let's talk about a solution that suits you
Consider the following indications listed below: if you find any of them applicable to your situation, you might want to consider how a debt consolidation home loan could help.
When Is A Debt Consolidation Loan Appropriate?
- The original reasons for your debt issue have now passed. Perhaps you have had a temporary financial issue and have since solved it. This could be new employment, or recovering from an illness for example. Lenders like to see that issues have been resolved, and that only the debt remains. Which we may be able to solve by consolidating your home loan.
- Your new loan payments would dramatically reduce your outgoing payments. Easing your cash flow requirements by reducing monthly loan repayments is a fine time to consolidate.
- Debt stress levels are affecting your sleep, or relationships. When debt issues arise, these two points commonly come up. Consolidating debt may be the solution.
- Consolidating your home loan would help you avoid further legal action from your creditors.
- You need to restructure debt from two parties into a single party. This could be the result of dissolving a business or personal relationship.
- Creditors are threatening you, or you are receiving harassing phone calls. You more than likely need to take financial action, so talk to an expert about possible solutions.
The Loansaver Network Can Help
Lenders, creditors, debt and collection processes are all part of our expertise. We pride ourselves in professionally navigating the complexities of debt consolidation. Contact our team at the Loansaver Network on 1300 796 850, and we can help you find the solution that works best for you.