Consider the following indications listed below: if you find any of them applicable to your situation, you might want to consider how a debt consolidation home loan could help:
- The original reasons for your debt issue have now passed – i.e. you have found employment, or have recovered from an illness. Lenders like to see that issues have been resolved, and that only the debt remains.
- Your new loan payments would dramatically reduce your outgoing payments, easing your cash flow requirements.
- Debt stress levels are affecting your sleep, or relationships – speak to your Doctor for a stress assessment.
- Consolidating your home loan would help you avoid further legal action from your creditors.
- You need to restructure debt from two parties into a single party – this could be the result of dissolving a business or personal relationship.
- Creditors are threatening you, or you are receiving harassing phone calls.
The Loansaver Network Can Help
Lenders, creditors, debt and collection processes are all part of our expertise. We pride ourselves in professionally navigating the complexities of debt consolidation. Contact our team at the Loansaver Network on 1300 796 850, and we can help you find the solution that works best for you.