Are you struggling to provide tax returns or financials? Caveat loans have flexible income criteria with some lenders and can be arranged with a minimum of paperwork on your behalf.
We can help you with a range of short term caveat loans that have competitive interest rates to choose from. Caveat lenders have a variety of interest rates and fees. We can help you to obtain the most competitive caveat loan product to suit your needs.
When your need for extra business funds or cash flow is urgent, it is possible to obtain caveat finance in as little as 2 days. As long as you apply correctly. At Loan Saver Network, we specialise in this type of finance and we help clients avoid time consuming errors. This type of finance can be a very effective way to solve unexpected business debts or to fund purchases for growth.
Loan Saver Network offer fast, free assessment and advice for business finance solutions such as caveat loans. There are many finance options available with a wide variation of features, options, fees, and interest rates. We can help you decide if a caveat loan is the right solution for your business debts and guide you to choose the best provider. Solving urgent finance problems is what we specialise in.
What Are Caveat Loans Often Used For?
The most common reasons business owners will apply for a caveat loan is when they have one of the following needs or problems fixed quickly:
- They require an injection of business capital or short term cash flow
- Equipment needs to be bought that is vital for business expansion or growth
- Unexpected expenses or debts have appeared and a short term solution is required
- Tax debts have mounted and need to be paid to continue trading
For all of the above caveat lending situations, a clear exit strategy should also be created to repay the caveat debt.
Below we have listed some features of caveat finance solutions:
- Low Interest rates, from 1.33% per month.
- Property Equity use to 100% of value (with business security).
- Loan terms from 1 - 36 months (or ongoing revolving facilities).
- Funds available in 24-48 hours.
- Some lenders with no property valuations required.
- Flexible repayment options – daily, weekly, monthly, or capitalise interest (depending on your business structure and requirement).
- Consolidate other loans, debts, credit defaults, judgements and creditors.
- Bad Credit OK.
If you have business debts that have gone bad, or you're in arrears, then a caveat loan can be used to consolidate a variety of problems that traditional lenders cannot assist with; other uses may be to assist with a short term cash flow issue, or pay a tax debt or other creditor to avoid a business wind up or credit issue.
What are Caveat Loans?
A Caveat loan is a loan that uses a government registered caveat to secure the lenders financial interests against the title of the security property. A caveat loan uses only a caveat to secure the funds borrowed. It is rare to find a pure caveat loan as a caveat identifies another party has an equitable interest in the property, however does not give the lender the right to sell the property to recover funds. Caveat loans usually play a part in securing funds in a short period of time (24-72 hours) at which time a second mortgage is worked on behind the scenes.
What Is A Caveat?
A caveat is a document that can be lodged against the title of your property. A caveat indicates an equitable financial interest in a property however does not give the “caveator” the right to sell the property to recover monies owed.
What Purposes Can Caveat Loans Be Use For?
Caveat loans are usually only for pure business purposes. These business type of business situation that might prompt one to consider applying for caveat finance could include:
- Paying off tax debts
- Funding a shortfall in a business purchase or a business purchase in full.
- Purchasing stock
- Suitable for Start-up business purposes
- Purchase Real Estate for commercial purposes – real estate such as warehouses, offices, retail premises, and in some circumstances residential property.
- Business Restructuring Purposes - where existing Business overdrafts, business loans or debts need to be restructured into the new entity.
- Business Liquidation Expenses
- Any worthwhile business purpose with a clear exit strategy and timeline
What Loan Terms Are Provided With Caveat Finance?
Caveat Loan terms are usually between 1 month and 12 months however longer terms are available which relate to your intended purpose and your exit strategy.
What Is Meant By An 'Exit Strategy'?
Exit strategy refers to paying back the borrowed funds to the lender. Repayment terms are different than with traditional finance where a mortgage loan is paid back over a 25 or 30 year term. Caveat loans are usually paid off by the receipt of a lump sum of funds. This could be obtained from the sale of an asset (the security property or other property) or a loan refinance, sale of stock, funds from a business venture, or sale of the business itself.
If you require a business loan from $5,000 to $500,000 with no upfront fees* then apply now! We'll have one of our loan consultants call you as soon as possible.