Consolidate Tax Debt
Get Back to Business!
Do you have Tax Debt owing to the ATO? Are you wondering how you can pay it off? Is the ATO sending payment requests or debt collectors?
Wondering how you can meet your past and future tax obligations? Do you just need some restructuring to help you keep trading?
Are you looking for a company with the Tax Debt know how and ATO experience to provide you with a real solution? Then Call Us Today
Tax Debt Video – The Benefits Of Consolidating Loans To Solve ATO Debts
We Are Here To Help Solve Tax Debt Issues
If you run a business and are having problems with debt owed to the ATO, you don't need to feel alone or fight by yourself.
Managing a business is not easy, with constant demands on a business owners time and other resources in order to make profit. Tax obligations can easily get out of control finding it difficult to bring yourself back to compliance. Some of the Tax Obligations include:
- Preparing and Lodging BAS
- Payg Tax Obligations
- Company Tax Obligations
- Employee Superannuation
- Personal Income Tax Obligations
- Deadlines for income tax, gst, superannuation lodgements and payments.
Of course, selling your product is paramount, however from what we have seen a common cause of business failure is tax debt and business wind up. It is very common for a business to use the ATO as a quasi-overdraft to pay off once business is trading profitably. Business has been using this methodology for many years – the changes we have been observing of late is that the ATO has changed their approach to ongoing tax debt and management of a business’s account.
The taxation department has a number of collection methods at their disposal, of which you may be experiencing and how you came to be on this page.
- Debt Collectors – the debt is sent off to one of a number of debt collection agencies to recover the debt.
- Payment Plans – payments are a stable diet for the ATO, however not all business income and profit can sustain a maximum 2 year term on the ATO debt, with most terms to clear the debt at around 18 months. Click here for more information on ATO Payment Plans and the benefits and risks for your business.
- Business Wind up – if the ATO sees your business is accruing debt and not meeting your tax payments. They may use a solicitor to wind up your business and liquidate the assets to pay your tax debt. Click here for more information on ATO wind up proceedings and the reasons behind this approach.
- Bankruptcy – it seems illogical to bankrupt someone as the ATO wont receive any of their money however, the ATO sees bankruptcy as a just way to recover monies. Click here for more information on ATO bankruptcy and the reasons behind this approach.
- Lodging of a second mortgage to secure the debt. This way if you default the ATO can force the sale of your property.
- Not economical to pursue – the ATO will hide your debt from the portal view, and wait until you gain an asset they can sell, or recover. They may also see your business is more profitable and have funds in your bank to garnish. The correct terminology would be “not economical to pursue now”
Where previously maintaining an outstanding tax liability was manageable, more and more business owners are struggling to meet their payment plans and also the ongoing Company and Personal Income Tax, BAS, Payg and Superannuation obligations. Businesses need to be operating very profitably and with very good management procedures to maintain all the obligations; as any non compliant with cause the ATO to cancel any arrangements and move to recover the entire debt.
At the Loan Saver Network, we understand tax debt and the problems associated managing obligations. We can provide the solution you need to stay in business and protect your assets with the latest tax debt loans. Paying tax debt and facilitating the tax debt consolidation process is beyond the capability of a regular bank, mortgage broker or accountant.
We can help to keep the government debt collectors off your back. Our tax debt loans provide tax debt help both in the short term, and will allow you to keep up with wages, GST, other fixed expenses, along with your personal finances.
We can provide a unique solution to most tax debt issues. Contact us today for tax debt strategy consultation and start on the road to recovery. Call 1300 796 850 today.
Why Work With The Loan Saver Network ?
We Are Australian Credit Licensed
Variety of Standard and Specialist Lenders
19 Years Experience - Experts In Tax Debt Solutions
Simple Straight Forward Solutions Based Approach
Ongoing Support Program.