Low Doc Loan - Variable or Fixed Rate
Low Doc Loans are designed specifically for self-employed people who have had an ABN registered for 2 years or more (GST registered at the time of application) and are not able or do not wish to produce full financials. With this loan you can:
With low doc loan you will need to provide 6 months mortgage or rental statements.
- Clean Credit History (no Credit Defaults). Click here for Loans for Credit Defaults.
- Borrow from $50,000 up to $1 million, for a period of 15 to 30 years
- Obtain up to 85% Loan to Value Ratio without paying the Lenders Mortgage Insurance premium
- Chose from a variable interest rate or a fixed rate for 3 years
- Repay your loan monthly, fortnightly or weekly including by direct debit
- Chose a Line of Credit facility, including phone or internet, ATM and EFTPOS Access and monthly statements.
- This type of loan is ideal for people do not have full financials and who:
- May need to borrow more money than the limits imposed by tradition lenders
- Have an inconsistent or inadequate savings history
- Have an unusual deposit, such as a gift.
Loan Saver Network, will look at your individual situation and provide clear advice, guidance and assistance to help you move forward and where possible obtain the funds you need to get your life back on track.