There are many indicators that a debt consolidation home loan should be considered. We have listed a few of them below. To reach this page you would most likely see yourself in any one of the indicators listed below. So why not call us to talk about your situation and see if we have advice or a solution that will work for you.
- The reasons that caused your debt issue are now past – ie your have found a new job, you have recovered from an illness. Lenders like to see issues have been resolved, and its only the debt that remains.
- Your new loan payments would dramatically reduce your outgoing payments easing your cash flow requirements.
- Your debt stress levels are causing you not to sleep or are affecting your relationships – if this is the case then speak to your Doctor for a stress assessment.
- Consolidating your home loan would assist in avoiding further legal actions with your creditors.
- Restructuring the debt from two parties into a single party – this might be the result of disolving a business or personal relationship.
- Creditors are threatening you, or you are recieving harassing phone calls.
Lenders, creditors, debt and collection processes are part of our expertise. We love navigating the complexities involved in debt consolidation.